Diolaze XL Laser Therapy in Missouri (Laser hair removal)
Get beautiful smooth skin with the most advanced laser hair removal solution.
WHAT IS DIOLAZE XL?
The Laser Therapy by Diolaze XL in Missouri is an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. DiolazeXL has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. The combination of efficacy, patient comfort and speed makes DiolazeXL a leader in laser hair removal. It is powerful enough to target and treat even the most stubborn hair.
HOW DOES LASER THERAPY IN MISSOURI BY DIOLAZE XL IS OPERATED?
During Diolaze XL Laser Therapy in Missouri, a diode laser beam passes through the skin towards hair follicles. The penetrating energy then heats up the root of the hair, which in turn prevents future hair growth.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF DIOLAZE XL?
Unlike traditional methods (waxing, shaving, bleaching or using depilatory creams), DiolazeXL laser hair removal impacts the root of the problem, rather than offering a temporary solution. Traditional methods will require treatment forever, while DiolazeXL only requires a few sessions. Most patients immediately notice a significant reduction in hair growth and eventually smooth and hair-free skin.
DOES IT HURT?
DiolazeXL has a built in skin cooling surface which is one of the largest for all hair removal devices. This makes treatment more comfortable than other devices, with most patients noting that DiolazeXL is virtually painless.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
Hair is reduced with each treatment and results are observed after four to six sessions. The number of sessions for Therapy of Diolaze XL Laser in Missouri will differ depending on your hair color, hair type, body area, and skin tone.
WHICH AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED?
During the therapy by Laser of Diolaze XL in Missouri, diolazeXL can be safely used on most areas of the body that have unwanted hair. Most commonly treated areas include: bikini, legs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, stomach, neck, chin and sideburns.
Please speak to our Medical Esthetician to see if you are a candidate.
- Avoid any tanning type 3-4 weeks prior treatment, or use at least 30 SPF sun block.
- Avoid irritant topical agents for 2-3 days before treatment.
- Avoid anticoagulants for 7-10 days prior to treatment, if medically permitted.
- Shave hair and remove shaved hair and ensure that skin is clean.
- All skin types are eligible, please discuss with medical aesthetician.
- Shave treatment hair 1-2 days prior.
- 3 treatments often 85% effective.
- Sun block should be used for 2 weeks following the treatment and 2 weeks proceeding the next session.
- Expect perifollicular erythema (redness around hair follicle) and edema (swelling).
- Stay out of direct sunlight and tanning bed for 2 weeks.
- Moisturizer may be applied after each treatment.
- Make-up may be applied immediately after facial treatment if skin is intact.
- Requires 3-8 treatments because of hair growth cycles.