MiniFX Body Contouring in Missouri
Discover a superior non-invasive solution to improve the appearance of cellulite, dimpled skin, and loss of elasticity in small areas
WHAT IS MiniFX?
MiniFX is a new non-invasive solution to reduce the unsightly appearance of cellulite. MiniFX targets small areas requiring fat and cellulite treatment.
HOW DOES BODY CONTOURING BY MINIFX IN MISSOURI WORK?
MiniFX uses a combination of different clinically proven modalities including radio-frequency energy, deep tissue heating and suction coupled negative pressure. The radio-frequency energy distributes heat to the skin and underlying fat, causing the tissues to heat and contract. The vacuum and controlled energy pulses then work synergistically to provide beautiful shaping results.
HOW SAFE IS THE TREATMENT OF BODY CONTOURING IN MISSOURI BY MINIFX?
A series of RF energy is delivered by a succession of pulses at 1 million cycles per second. While this may sound intense, Body Contouring in Missouri by MiniFX is very safe. To maximize comfort, the temperature will be constantly monitored, with ongoing accurate feedback of the skin’s temperature. This thermal monitoring provides the utmost in temperature control.
DOES IT HURT?
Most users find Missouri Body Contouring by MiniFX comfortable. During treatment you can expect a warming of your skin and gentle pulling sensation as the radio-frequency and vacuum work to smooth out unwanted stubborn pockets of fat.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
It is recommended that weekly sessions are performed over an eight-week period. Gradual improvements in the treatment area can be seen following the first few treatments – with the skin’s surface feeling smoother and softer immediately.
WHAT KIND OF POST PROCEDURE CARE IS REQUIRED?
There is absolutely no downtime for Missouri MiniFX Body Contouring. It can be a lunch time procedure. Patients will notice redness and warmth in the treated area which will subside after a few hours. This warmth is equivalent to the sensation felt after a deep tissue massage and will not prevent anyone from their regular activities.
Please speak to our Medical Esthetician to see if you are a candidate.
- Stop anticoagulant if medically permitted.
- Come with clean skin without creams/oils.
- Treatment Schedule for appropriate candidates:
- 2-5 treatments, one treatment a week.
- Some candidates may need 6 depending on treatment response.
- 3 treatment areas are possible with longer treatment sessions up to 2 hours.
- Avoid hot water such as Jacuzzi or hot tub for 2 days.
- Avoid scrubbing and scratching the treated area.
- Moisturize the skin. Ask medical aesthetician about recommended products.
- For long-term maintenance treatment every 3-4 months.
- Benefits are dependent on many other factors:
- Maintain healthy dietary strategies.
- Maintain regular weight. Effects will not last with weight gain.
- Continue regular exercise.