Morpheus8 (Collagen stimulation & reduce cellulite)
Uncover natural and youthful contours.
WHAT IS MORPHEUS?
MORPHEUS is a fractional skin treatment done by the device of Microneedling by Morpheus8 in Missouri by our specialists that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Morpheus can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the lower face and neck. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS AFTER USING THIS TOOL IN MISSOURI OF MICRONEEDLING MORPHEUS8?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks application of the Morpheus8 Microneedling in Missouri the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF FRACTIONATED ENERGY?
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
CAN ANYONE USE THE DEVICE – MORPHEUS8 FOR MICRONEEDLING IN MISSOURI?
The benefit of Morpheus’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF RF ENERGY?
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen. The treatment with the microneedling morpheus8 in missouri will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
CAN THIS BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER TREATMENTS?
Yes, Morpheus can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments.
WHEN CAN I PUT MAKE-UP ON AFTER TREATMENT IN MISSOURI BY MORPHEUS8 MICRONEEDLING?
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
WHAT KIND OF POST PROCEDURE CARE IS REQUIRED?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
Please speak to our Medical Esthetician to see if you are a candidate.
Ask about our pain-free solutions.
- 1-2 weeks before, avoid skin irritation or intentional skin tanning. Sun-screen is advisable when outdoors during daylight hours.
- Discontinue any irritant topical agents for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Arrive for treatment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
- Plan for a 2 hour treatment. 1 hour pre-treatment with topical anesthetic. Please request prescription for topical ointment.
- Plan for additional time for photos, informed consent, marking of areas, etc.
- If possible avoid aspirin or NSAIDs for 1 week prior.
- Please speak to Medical Aesthetician for the following:
- Scars or acne areas.
- Excessive sweating problems.
- Hyper-pigmentation or melasma.
- Immediately after treatment, most patients will experience erythema (redness) for 1-3 days, however for more aggressive treatments this may last longer.
- Slight to moderate edema (swelling) and a mild to moderate sunburn sensation are also and may last 1-3 days.
- Skin may crust and peel for 2-7 days.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, avoid scrubbing or trauma to the treated area.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyper-pigmentation.
- The use of a zinc oxide sun block SPF 30+ at all times after 24-48 hours.
- Multiple treatments over a period of several months may be required to achieve the desired response.
- Please ask Medical Aesthetician for post-treatment products. Aquaphor for OTC treatment.